Catching Up with Coach O!


I just returned from a speaking engagment at the Tubby Smith (Univ. of MN Basketball Coach) Legacy Builder Conference for Coaches and their spouses in my home state of Minnesota! It was a great weekend as Coaches from Minnesota, Wisconsin and South Dakota came together to improve professionally and personally. What a blessing, as this is one of several conferences we have had across the country in the past few years. The conferences are based upon the books I authored called the Legacy Builder Discipleship Series for Coaches, Athletes and Business Leaders. The purpose of the conferences are to unite and develop leaders of sport.

It was a great weekend and many were blessed including myself!
This week I am doing 4 Coaches of Excellence Workshops in Colorado, two for youth organizations and 2 more for entire School Districts in Colorado... we will train over 1500 Coaches this week alone!!!

Stay tuned, next week I will be speaking in Dallas, training the leaders of our Country's Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) in how to Coach their teams to greatness!

Make it a great day!

Coach O

0 comments:

Post a Comment